Study In Australia
A truly unique land, Australia is the world’s sixth largest country and its smallest, flattest continent. It’s about the same size as the 48 mainland states of the USA and 50 per cent larger than Europe, but has the lowest population density in the world – only two people per square kilometre. An intriguing contrast of vast, open landscapes and sophisticated, vibrant cities, Australia is a popular travel destination due to its many tourist attractions, remarkable wildlife and beautiful beaches. Australia has low crime rates and strict laws providing a safe environment. With one of the highest standards of living in the world, Australia offers modern transport systems, convenient telecommunications, cosmopolitan shopping complexes and excellent health services.
Why Study in Australia?
Australia offers a diverse range of study options for international students, with more than 1,200 institutions and over 22,000 courses to choose from. Australia is the home of some of the world’s top research facilities and academic institutions. So no matter the type of course you want to study, how long you want to study for or where you want to study, you can be assured that in Australia you will have a high quality and rewarding study experience.
There are many reasons why international students choose to study in Australia:-
- Australia has the third largest number of international students in the world, after the USA and UK.
- Australian qualifications and institutions are recognized globally for their high quality and excellence. Graduates from Australia are very successful in finding jobs and hold prominent positions worldwide. Additionally, they are readily accepted for postgraduate study at leading international universities.
- International students in Australia can work up to 20 hours a week, allowing them to earn money, gain useful work experience in a foreign country and meet a variety of new people.
- Scholarship opportunities are available for international students.
- Students interests are provided by the government through legislation called the Education Services for Overseas Students (ESOS) Act. The act ensures protection of international students by regulating the educational institutions and requiring registration of institutions and courses based on quality.
- Living expenses and tuition costs in Australia are considerably less expensive than the UK and USA.
- Australia is a politically stable, safe and friendly country that welcomes international students and visitors
EDUCATION SYSTEM: The Australian education system is broadly divided into:
School Education (Primary and Secondary):
School education is almost similar across all over Australia with only minor variations between states and territories. School education (primary and secondary) is compulsory between the ages of six and sixteen (Year 1 to Year 9 or 10).
School education is 13 years and divided into:
Primary Schools: Runs for seven or eight years, starting at Kindergarten / Preparatory through to Year 6 or 7.
Secondary Schools: Runs for three or four years, from Years 7 to 10 or 8 to 10.
Senior Secondary Schools: Runs for two years, Years 11 and 12.
Tertiary Education: Tertiary education includes both Higher Education (including universities) and Vocational Education and Training (VET).
Language of Instruction: English is the official language of Australia and the main language of instruction in the education system. But still many schools offer bilingual programs or programs in other languages.
So if you want a quality education and a good lifestyle, Australia’s the place to be.
We are driven by our core values ethics, expertise and leadership. We believe that honesty paves the way for true success. In sync with our values, we strongly discourage students to use any fraudulent means for pursuing their studies overseas.
Our vision is to help aspiring students to make the right overseas education decisions. To be the global leader in the field of international student recruitment.
We are committed to our customer centric philosophy. Our mission is to help our clients achieve their goals by providing them world class customer service that is both reliable and competitively superior. “To remain market leader through consistent delivery of quality, ethical and professionally sound service to its clients. EEC will continue setting challenging standards leading to an overall development in the industry.”